Highland Park is a new residential development of 272 lots developed over 15 stages, located in the heart of the Taieri. With a gentle association to Taieri's Scottish heritage, Highland Park offers a high level of amenity through modern urban living, open green spaces and a sense of community and has redefined living standards in the Otago region.
Terramark is privileged to have been appointed project manager to the Highland Park Residential Development and provide all Planning, Surveying and Land Development Services.
2011 - ongoing
Residential Greenfields Subdivision
- Consultation with Council Staff and other Professionals (Structure Plan)
- Preparation of Resource Consent Applications
- Preparation of Consent Objection, Consent Variation or Extension of Time
- Resource Consent Conditions
- Topographical Surveys and Site Mapping
- Land Transfer Survey
Land Development Engineering
- Topographical Data Capture
- Design of Roading and Services
- Preparation of Construction Plans and Specifications
- Contract Tendering and Administration
- Construction Set-Out and As-built Surveys